- Mix baking soda and hydrogen peroxide into a paste and brush.
- Mash 1 ripe strawberry and mix with 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, apply mixture to teeth with toothbrush and leave for five minutes. Then brush teeth with your regular toothpaste and rinse.
- Make your own mouthwash with a mixture of 1/2 hydrogen peroxide and 1/2 water and rinse.
- Stir up a solution of 75% lemon juice and 25% salt, swish.
- Apples help to clean your teeth and brighten your smile!
- Eat veggies like broccoli and lettuce, they protect teeth from acids found in many foods.
- Rub an orange peel on your teeth, rinse after 10 minutes.
January 5, 2012
Hiding that beautiful smile? Why not try these at home teeth whitening tricks?